The Classic has low overhead requirements where ceiling heights are limited increasing the overall number of sites this lift is suited to.
The Classic lifting capacity is up to 630 kg
No major construction work necessary
Installation can be achieved and completed in 2-3 days.
All machinery, as well as the electrical system, is housed inside the hoistway giving a clean and stylish finish throughout.
The half height car can be supplied for situations where you want the most unobtrusive structure – something that has minimal impact on your room.
The Classic’s half height car is ideal for people who are uncomfortable in enclosed spaces.
- Lifting capacity: 5 persons or 400kg
- Lifting height: Up to 9000mm
- Shaft height above top landing: Standard 2240mm
- Number of landing stops: Max 6 stops
- Operator controls: Constant pressure buttons
- Drive system: Screw/Nut
- Shaft Dimension: 1375mm wide x 1600mm deep.
- Electrical connections: 3 phase 400V 50Hz or single phase
- Speed: 0.15 m/s
- Control supply: 24 V
- Motor: 2.2 kW
- Technical compliance: AS1735 and European machine directive 98/37/EC
- Pit depth: 50mm, if required, or a ramp
- Standard colour: White (RAL9003), middle panel of platform iS painted grey (RAL7036)
- Other standard specifications: Indoor installation, self- closing, mechanically interlocked entrance doors, call and send function.
12 Months Warranty