The Liberty provides unlimited benefits for residential clients including typical passenger travel, heavy parcel movement, grocery cartage, furniture movement, kids gear, suitcases and numerous other uses. Visitors to your home will also appreciate the ease of access.
Why install the new Liberty lift?
- The Liberty is an investment that adds value to your home.
- Quick easy installation means minimal disruption to your home.
- The Liberty is very space-effective and can be incorporated in some tight spaces.
- Competitively priced and great value for money.
- Traction Drive: (geared roller chain suspension with a counterweight for a smooth, comfortable and safe ride).
- Low maintenance costs (Master Lifts can option a Service Contract).
- 240 volt single phase power only.
- Aluminium framed landing doors fitted with laminated safety glass.
- View panel in timber doors.
- Car walls can be customised to suit your décor with timber, laminates, stainless steel and a range of finishes
- Powered door openers and closers.
- Other customised options available on application.
- Soft start and a soft stop providing you with the smoothest of rides and gentlest of movement floor to floor
- Smaller space requirement - the Liberty Lift comes in its own aluminium shaft and offers huge space savings compared to conventional lifts which usually need a structural block wall shaft.
- There is no requirement for a separate machine room – just a simple small cabinet similar to a meter box which can be installed discretely.
- Easy installation into a new building as it has its own shaft. The special design also makes for easy retro-fitting into an existing building and saves you money.
- Emergency battery (UPS) lowering of the car in the event of household power failure. You will not get stuck in your lift during a power outage.
- A digital position indicator display in the car operating panel that shows you which level you are on.
- Fully automatic operation.
- Travel of up to 9 metres.
- Up to 4 stops.
- Soft start / soft stop.
- Speed of 0.25m/sec.
- Quiet operation & noise level.
- Smaller space requirement.
- A pit is not essential if a small ramp is used.
- Low overhead requirements.
- MRL (Machine Room Less). Only needs a small control cabinet.
- Comes in its own shaft.
- Emergency battery (UPS).
- 300Kg carrying capacity
- Car size 900mm x 1300mm x 2040mm high.
- Maximum of 2 entrances (front, back or side).
- Choice of 4 laminate on MDF finishes as standard.
- Recessed down lights that also operate as emergency lights.
- Digital position indicator display in car operating panel.
- Recessed emergency telephone.
- Stainless steel hand rail.
- Stainless steel control panel with a keyed on/off switch, stop button, emergency alarm button and push button for each landing.
- Hinged timber doors with stainless steel pull handle and push plate.
- Each landing has an electro mechanical interlocking device that prevents the door from being opened when the lift is not at that landing.
- Concealed hydraulic door closers.
AUSTRALIAN LIFT CODE:
- Design registered as a passenger lift under AS 1735 Part 18.
- Three Years (conditions apply)