The Aritco 6000 (The Classic Lift)
Our range of Home Elevators includes the Aritco 6000 which is is a quality elevator with a robust, self-supporting shaft. Enhancements can include glass shaft and glazed doors where your architectural requirements demand this level of style and design. With a pit depth of only 50mm required for level entry, retro-fitting has never been easier. Small ramps can also be optioned in to eliminate any pit requirements at all.
The Aritco 6000 Home Elevator has low overhead requirements where ceiling heights are limited increasing the overall number of sites this lift is suited to.
- The Aritco 6000 Home Elevators have a lifting capacity is up to 630 kg
- No major construction work necessary
- Installation can be achieved and completed in 2-3 days.
- All machinery, as well as the electrical system, is housed inside the hoistway giving a clean and stylish finish throughout.
The half height car can be supplied for situations where you want the most unobtrusive structure – something that has minimal impact on your room.
The Aritco 6000’s Home Elevators have a half height car is ideal for people who are uncomfortable in enclosed spaces.
- Lifting capacity: 5 persons or 400kg
- Lifting height: Up to 9000mm
- Shaft height above top landing: Standard 2240mm
- Number of landing stops: Max 6 stops
- Operator controls: Constant pressure buttons
- Drive system: Screw/Nut
- Shaft Dimension: 1375mm wide x 1600mm deep.
- Electrical connections: 3 phase 400V 50Hz or single phase
- Speed: 0.15 m/s
- Control supply: 24 V
- Motor: 2.2 kW
- Technical compliance: AS1735 and European machine directive 98/37/EC
- Pit depth: 50mm, if required, or a ramp
- Standard colour: White (RAL9003), middle panel of platform iS painted grey (RAL7036)
- Other standard specifications: Indoor installation, self- closing, mechanically interlocked entrance doors, call and send function.