The eclipse Liberty lift
The Master Lifts Eclipse Liberty Lift has great appeal to Architects, Designers, Builders and Home Owners. With so many of us leading increasingly busy lives, the Eclipse Liberty Lift offers time saving access in multi-level homes for people of all ages. The advantages of having a lift installed in your home are endless and the Eclipse Liberty offers you safe and easy travel with a relative level of stylised comfort.
The Eclipse Liberty provides unlimited benefits for residential clients including typical passenger travel, heavy parcel movement, grocery cartage, furniture movement, kids gear, suitcases and numerous other uses. Visitors to your home will also appreciate the ease of access.
Why install the new ECLIPSE Liberty lift?
- The Eclipse Liberty is an investment that adds value to your home.
- Quick easy installation means minimal disruption to your home.
- The Eclipse Liberty is very space-effective and can be incorporated in some tight spaces.
- Competitively priced and great value for money.
- Traction Drive: (geared roller chain suspension with a counterweight for a smooth, comfortable and safe ride).
- Low maintenance costs (Master Lifts can provide a Service Contract).
- 240 volt single phase power only.
- 20 amp in front of 240 volt
- Car walls can be customised to suit your décor with a range of colours and finishes
- Powered door openers and closers.
- Other customised options available on application.
- Soft start and a soft stop providing you with the smoothest of rides and gentlest of movement floor to floor
- Smaller space requirement
- There is no requirement for a separate machine room – just a simple small cabinet similar to a meter box which can be installed discretely.
- Easy installation into a new building. The special design also makes for easy retro-fitting into an existing building and saves you money.
- Emergency battery (UPS) lowering of the car in the event of household power failure. You will not get stuck in your lift during a power outage.
- A digital position indicator display in the car operating panel that shows you which level you are on.
- Fully automatic operation.
- Travel of up to 12 metres.
- Up to 6 stops.
- Soft start / soft stop.
- Speed of 0.25m/sec. (approximately)
- Quiet operation.
- Smaller space requirement.
- A pit is not essential if a small ramp is used.
- Low overhead requirements.
- MRL (Machine Room Less). Only needs a small control cabinet.
- Emergency battery (UPS).
- 300Kg carrying capacity
- Car size 900mm x 1300mm x 2040mm high.
- Maximum of 2 entrances (front, back or side).
- Choice of 4 laminate on MDF finishes as standard.
- Recessed down lights that also operate as emergency lights.
- Digital position indicator display in car operating panel.
- Recessed emergency telephone.
- Stainless steel hand rail.
- Stainless steel control panel with a keyed on/off switch, stop button, emergency alarm button and push button for each landing.
- Glass and powdered aluminium in a range of colours
- Each landing has an electro mechanical interlocking device that prevents the door from being opened when the lift is not at that landing.
- Concealed hydraulic door closers.
Australian Lift Code
- Design registered as a passenger lift under AS 1735 Part 18.
- 3 Years limited parts warranty (conditions apply)
|No of people||4 Standing Persons|
|Maximum Stops||Up to 6|
|Maximum Speed||Up to 0.25m/s (approximately)|
|Power Requirements||240V Single Phase 20Amp|
|Door Type||Hinged Swing Door|
|Door Size||850mm Clear Opening|
|Compliance Code||AS1735 Part 18|